Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Witchy Poo


Let me introduce you to "Witchy Poo".  Kathleen Salak brought her out to me to grace the store this Halloween season and she is just perfect with the the pumpkin and bat combo to her right.  That Kathleen comes up with the most creative ideas and this little witch is an example.  I love her checkered sox.  She even appears to have a wart on her face.  Thank you Kathleen!

Below is a rug I finished a few weeks ago.  It is 3 Friends from Woolley Fox and it was a cute and quick little rug to whip up.  Those who know me, can attest to the fact that I am a big user-upper of leftover noodles.  For this rug, I took the leftover greens and blacks and off whites from my 'lady' rug and added some Seal Brown for the border.  Voila....a lovely little country rug!  I have the pattern in the store if anyone is inspired to hook their own.

 Till next time.....

Janice

PS They are putting in the floor of the addition today.  Carpenters come on Saturday!  Exciting!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts.