Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Cinderella's Pumpkin Patch

With only 2 days left before Halloween, there is still time to show off this cute little pumpkin rug.  This is one of my own designs.  I always think this might be a scene from the very pumpkin patch  that Cinderella's fairy godmother selected that famous pumpkin turned golden carriage.  Yes, I am fairly certain the pumpkin in the center was the lucky orange orb.

The background of this rug is Flow Blue, in 3 values.  The pumpkins are 3 different oranges, 1 and 4 are the same color and 3 and 5 are the same.  I pulled a very blacky green color for the stems and vines, which worked well against the medium sky value.

This is not a very big rug, approximately 10 X 28, it is a perfect size for a table runner.   I am drawing this up for someone as a special order this week.  If anyone else needs a pumpkiny project, let me know! I would be happy to draw one up for YOU!!!!

Happy Halloween....

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts.