Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Mij the Circus Dog

With a blog title like "Mij the Circus Dog" very little is left to the imagination.  Here she is, Her Mijesty,  practicing for her starring role in Leah's upcoming production of "Seussical, the Musical" at Theatre Arts for Kids, in Lincoln Nebraska.

This is my daughter Leah's theatre company and it has been newly formed into a non-profit organization.  Leah and her students do some great theatre and anyone in the Lincoln area should go to her websitewww.ta4k.com and "like" their facebook page at www.facebook.com/theatreartsforkids.

Mij, is going to be strutting her stuff in the show which opens next weekend.  We had to have her practice in her tutu today, because she kept stepping on it and stopping to look around, like "can this be altered so I don't have to step on my petticoat?"

Leah says rehearsal has come to a screeching halt a few times, when the princess refused to make her entrance.  I think she is just waiting for a bigger part.  You know, like The Return of Rin Tin Tin or Lassie Come Home.

Poor Mij,  has come along way since she left the ranch.  We sent the picture to Will.  I will not repeat the rather inappropriate message I got back from him.

Tomorrow, I promise I will have some actual rug hooking information to share.

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts.