Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Chalkware Santa

The Omaha Hook-IN is coming October 3 and our special Hook-IN weekend will come right along with it on October 3 and 4.

Saturday the 4th of October, Jan Goos will be giving a special class here at the store.  This is her original Chalkware Santa design and she has hooked it up in 5 different color schemes for you to choose from.

The Santa on the bottom is one that I hooked on Sunday, just so I would know how much wool to pull for the Santa kits.  It turns out, I like the white Santa very much, so you can also order the white Santa kit, if you are signed up for our Oct 4 Chalkware Santa class.

So…here are your choices (top left) green Santa with brown background, (top right) blue and red Santa.  In the middle, left, Red Santa, center, Blue Santa, right Gold Santa

On the bottom, white Santa with chimney sweep background.

If you are signed up for the class, it is time to send your $50 plus 2.75 tax to pay for your kit.  I am paying Jan to teach the class, to thank all my wonderful customers for their business thru out the year.

Join us Oct 3 and 4.  Even if you are not in the Santa class, there will be open hooking, door prizes, a drawing for a $100 gift certificate, snacks, tips and all the color planning help you might need.  It will be a 2 day rug hooking extravaganza.

At 3pm on Saturday we have a special guest Cameron Mayville, who is coming to talk about rug cleaning.  That should be illuminating for all of us.

Mark your calendars and if you are signed up to do the Santa class, make sure you get me your color choice.

Can't wait to see you all on Oct 3 and 4.

Janice




2 comments:

  1. Hi Janice,
    How's that new puppy of yours? We need an update and pictures :)
    Is the Santa Jan's pattern? I think I bought the punch needle version. I need to find it. I love them all. What size is the pattern?
    Happy Thursday!
    Pug hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will write about Blue this week. He is awesome. Yes, it is a Jan Goos pattern. On linen, the Chalkware Santa sells for 38. He is about 16x7. It took me about 3 hours to hook and it is amazing how different they all look.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts.