Friday, June 13, 2014

Hooked Sweatshirts

Here is a cheery group of rug hookers.  It was Ken's birthday today and we celebrated with Sandy's marvelous orange cake.  We also had special guests.  Mary Jo Lahners came up for our photo op.  We needed a picture of the hookers who made the 'lady' rugs that will be traveling to Sauder Village to be displayed in August.   I failed to take a picture at the class, so this group of us will go with some individual shots, as part of the presentation.  From left to right:  Colleen Cochrane, Pat Shafer, Mary Jo Lahners, Ken Petersen and me, Janice Lee.

As you can see, I am wearing one of my uniform
sweatshirts.  I wear them year round and have an assortment of colors.  Some one asked about the sweatshirt I wore in the picture with Blue….same shirt different color.  So I thought I should let you know, I just got a big batch of them in.  The photo below shows the logo, I don't know what is going on with the wavy picture, but obviously the shirts don't look like that.  I have M, L, XL, 2XL and a 1 blue 3XL.  They run roomy and long and never shrink.  The new colors are ooh-la-la.  I have neon pink (my daughter Leah picked that one), yellow, orange.  Then a lovely coral, a hunter green, red, blue, slate, grey, primitive green, some black……so many to choose from .

If you or a friend needs a HOOKED sweatshirt, contact me.  I am happy to send them out.  The non-hoodies are $34, the hooded ones are $44.  Yes, I know it is the wrong time of year for sweatshirts, but I am a serious hoody fan and wear them on cool summer evenings and mornings too.

I finished the shaded rose.  Now I am working on the Beshire.  I will show off the shaded rose tomorrow. Oh, you will be so impressed!!!!!!!!

'Til then….
Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts.