Sunday, August 30, 2009

I had to throw this picture on the blog today. It is a new color called AVOCADO and the picture really depicts the true color and mottling.

I know that I promised to show off Jane's Anniversary rug, but I will be done with it in a few days, so I might as well wait now to take the picture.

I have been updating the website. It is a good time to check out the Newsletter page, "Who's Hooked" this month, featuring rug artist Tammy Pavich and the Hook-In information. The flier has gone out for the October 9 Hook-In at the YMCA in Valley, Nebraska. Now the flier is on my website as well. Just look at the toolbar at the top of any page and click on 'Hook-In'.

The Newton Iowa Hook-In will be here before we know it. September 12, Saturday, is the date for their big event. It is always a fun day. Hope to see you there.

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts.