Saturday, June 13, 2009




I am back from the Hook-Out in Milford and we had a great time. Judy Roth and her crew were great hosts. We had a great day of eating and hooking! The rain kept us inside, but we got to be creative about displaying wool. I had a bedroom and bathroom for my display area and we found that patterns hang beautifully over the shower door. We piled wool into every nook and cranny. Thank you Judy for accommodating us. Sandy was with me to help all day and I could not have done it without her.

Tammy Rice of Red Rocket Rugs was there selling her treasures. I put in a big order for patterns. They should be in the store in the next week or so. Patty Hoffmeyer and Terri Bangert stopped by to say hi and got their picture taken.

Lou Anne and Tammy came from our regular Friday hooking group and stayed to help us pack up. What great ladies they are. Thanks for all your help and support, as usual.

Tomorrow I will be dyeing. There are so many low stacks on the shelves. I will include some
"Hot from the pot" pictures.

See you tomorrow.
Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts.